Affordable Local Moves to Full-Service Long-Distance Relocation
Central Maine Moving & Storage has over 40 years of experience moving folks to and from Maine. We understand that every move is unique, and your move is our #1 priority. Our professional, highly-trained staff are ready to provide you with a premium, full-service moving experience to ensure you and your valuables are taken care of every step of the way. As Central and Eastern Maine’s local and long-distance moving professionals and award-winning local agent for North American Van Lines, we know how to carefully and expertly pack your belongings – because after all, it’s what we do every day.
- Award-winning customer service by local moving pros
- Just the big stuff up to full pack white glove service!
- Free in-home survey (nationwide!)
- Pre-move planning and support
- In-home padding and protection
- Full valuation coverage plans
- Local climate-controlled furniture storage
- Decluttering and home staging options!
Our goal is to ensure your household valuables are thoroughly packed, carefully moved, and delivered safely on time. We will work for you to handle your belongings with respect. If it’s important to you, it’s important to us.
We can help you move!
Our team of moving experts is ready to work with you to determine the best way to transport your life from point A to point B, without disrupting your schedule. Find out more about the different ways we can help you move.
- Full-Service Packing – Our trained packers come to you home and pack everything, from the dishes and pictures to entertainment systems and books.
- Fragile-Only Packing – We will only pack the fragile items, such as glass tabletops, mirrors, flat-screen TVs, etc.
- Packing Materials – Don’t know how many boxes you need? Let us know what you’re moving and packing and we can provide an itemized list. And you can conveniently buy all the packing supplies you need from us!
- Custom Crating – We have a dedicated carpentry team to to create custom packing and crating solutions for your fragile, valuable, unique, and antique items.
- Unpacking/Uncrating/Debris Removal – Our movers will unpack and remove all debris following the unloading of your goods, making your post-move clean-up much easier!
- Short-Term and Long-Term Furniture Storage – We have secure, climate-controlled, military-approved furniture storage facilities to store your valuable goods while in transit.
- Third Party Services – These offerings include disassembly/assembly, disconnect/reconnect, waterbed service, pool tables, grandfather clock service, and more.
- Vehicle Transport – Moving long distance? Let us transport your car, boat, or other vehicle.
- Piano Moving – We can securely move your piano as part of your household shipment.
- Online Shipment Tracking – For long distance and international moves through North American Van Lines, you can track your shipment via our web-based tracking system (opens in new window).
- Valuation Options – Choose from free basic coverage or full valuation coverage to ensure the contents of your move have an extra level of protection from origin to destination.
- Moving Tips – We can help you get started with pre-move planning, packing, and more!
- Ready to get moving? Scheduled a Free Estimate!
Let us help you plan a stress-free move by contacting a Central Maine Moving & Storage relocation coordinator today at 207-947-4114 (Toll Free: 1-800-432-7336) for a free moving quote.
Central Maine Moving & Storage proudly provides residential moving services throughout the State of Maine, including: Bangor, Orono, Old Town, Hampden, Ellsworth, Dover-Foxcroft, Waterville, Belfast, Camden, Augusta, Lewiston, Auburn, Portland, Biddeford, and beyond!