Packing Services & Moving Boxes
Expert packing services – it’s what we do every day
Every move is unique and your move is our #1 priority. Our professional, highly-trained staff are ready to provide you with a premium, full-service moving experience to ensure you and your valuables are taken care of every step of the way. As Central and Eastern Maine’s leading local and long-distance moving professionals, we know how to carefully and expertly pack your belongings – because after all, it’s what we do every day.
- Award-winning customer service by local moving pros
- Pre-move planning and support
- Full packing and unpacking
- In-home padding and protection
- Full valuation coverage plans
- Climate-controlled furniture storage
- Home staging options!
Whether you are thinking about a Residential move, or a Commercial relocation, our staff of expert movers at Central Maine Moving & Storage have the complete skill set to carefully handle all of your personal belongings. As packing and unpacking your belongings is a huge part of the moving process, our skilled movers can perform this portion of the move in half the time it takes doing it yourself. We can help pack the fragile items only or the contents of your entire home! And for your most valuable items, we offer custom crating options for added protection.
Boxes & packing supplies
Want to start packing? We having a variety of moving boxes and packaging material available for you!
Moving boxes and packaging of all sizes for books, dishes & dinnerware, bedding, clothing, pictures, wardrobes, mattresses, and odd & ends – we have you covered. We also have packing material and tape to help complete the job. Buy some moving boxes now!
Here are many of the moving boxes and packing material options available for you from Central Maine Moving & Storage, including:
- 1.5 cu. ft. (book box) – Use for heavy or dense items including books, records, shoes, canned goods, kitchen canisters, small appliances, and hand or power tools.
- 3 cu. ft. (standard box) – General-purpose size. Good for toys, lampshades, pots and pans, kitchen utensils, etc.
- 4.5 and 6 cu. ft. (large boxes) – For large, lightweight items such as pillows, bedding, and toys. Do not overload these moving boxes because they can get heavy!
- Stand-Up Wardrobe – Equipped with a bar for hanging clothes, curtains and draperies. This box will hold 2 feet of closet rod. Bar holds approx. 150 lbs. Note: The bottom is not designed to support weight; do not pack other items in the bottom of these cartons.
- Dishpacks – Specially designed for transporting dishes, glasses, bowls, and other kitchenware. Also good for lamps, small pictures, knick-knacks, and light appliances.
- Mirror Boxes – Telescoping, large, and small sizes. Provides extra protection for mirrors, large pictures, and glass tabletops.
- Mattress Boxes – Available in crib, twin, standard, double, and queen/king sizes.
- Custom Crates – Wooden crates can be custom built in various sizes. These crates are ideal for marble, large glass table tops, chandeliers, antiques, statuary, trophies and other large, bulky or delicate items requiring extra protection. Pricing quoted upon request.
- Padding – Provided for furniture and larger items. Bundles of packing paper, bubble wrap, and furniture pads available.
- Packing Tape – Commercial grade packing tape, perfect for sealing moving boxes or securing padding.
Contact us today for pricing!
Let us help you plan a stress-free move by contacting a Central Maine Moving & Storage relocation coordinator today at 207-947-4114 (Toll Free: 1-800-432-7336) for a free moving quote.