GET PAID TO WORK OUT!
Full Time Professional Moving Crew Lead needed. Central Maine Moving & Storage is looking for STRONG TEAM MEMBERS with an EXCELLENT ATTITUDE, good sense of humor, willingness to learn and grow, and experience driving a non-CDL box truck.
Become a valued moving team leader in a rewarding environment offering great benefits with a competitive pay structure, tuition reimbursement, PLUS WEEKLY BONUSES AND TIPS!
- Drive 26ft NON-CDL Box Truck
- Ability to manager small crews of 2-4 people
- Provide direction
- Leaderships Skills
- Hard working
- Problem Solver
- Lifting/Moving boxes/furniture
Join us and reward yourself by providing excellent customer service and staying on top of your physical fitness, while earning industry-leading pay. Sound great? Refer a friend and earn a $500.00 bonus!
- Must be able to pass drug screen which includes marijuana (no-med cards)
- Experience driving non-CDL Box Truck
- Experience in the moving industry or materials handling a plus, but we will train qualified candidates to become top-tier professional movers
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Strong problem solving / math skills
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision in a team-based work environment
- Take pride in presenting a clean, professional, and courteous image
- Ability to lift 70 lbs repeatedly; 90 lbs or more occasionally
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry furniture and boxes over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, and background checks
- Must be reliable and willing to work long hours (paid accordingly!)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.